Bee-Bot Lessons is a web-based curriculum for young learners to explore with Bee-Bots and Blue Bots, both in the classroom and online. Newly expanded and updated, this new version now offers 67% more lessons than the original. It includes:
- 10 main chapters, covering all areas of the school curriculum
- 165+ interactive lessons, many with multiple levels of difficulty
225+ PDFs with thousands of images, perfect to use with Terrapin's Card Mat
- 450+ online activities, with easy-to-use links for students to access them
- new, more challenging lessons for older or more advanced students
- expanded cultural and ethnic diversity in lesson content and images
These lessons cover topics for even the youngest learner, and all connect to accredited educational standards.
Check out the Bee-Bot Lessons Table of Contents. These lessons are being continually updated, so check back often to see what is new.
Bee-Bot Lessons is an affordable site license, giving access to all teachers and students at your school. You can log in to the lessons from school or home to plan ahead. Sign up for multiple years for convenience and savings.