Robot Sensor Product Details
- This product is powered by 3 AAA batteries (non-rechargeable batteries are included)
- Batteries need to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Only batteries of equal size and type should be used.
- Do not try to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- If used, rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Use a small Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) to remove the battery hatch cover.
- Carefully remove the depleted batteries and dispose of them responsibly.
- Insert new batteries, ensuring the correct polarity.
- Replace the battery hatch cover and use the screw to attach it.
- Do not mix different types of batteries or new and used batteries.
- Do not keep depleted batteries inside the Robot Sensor.
Care and Maintenance
- To clean, wipe the surface with a clean, damp cloth.
- Do not allow the Robot Sensor to come into contact with water or any other liquids.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
- When you are no longer using the Robot Sensor, do not dispose of it in household waste. Take it to a recycling collector that accepts electronic appliances and devices.
|The Robot Sensor will not record.||Ensure that the slide switch is set to On.|
|The audio is quiet or distorted.||You were too far from or close to the sensor when making the recording, or the batteries need replacing.|
|The sensor is not working.||Ensure that you are within the specified distance.|
|The sensor is malfunctioning.||Switch it off and then back on again to reset it.|