Terrapin Logo 5 Release Notes
LOAD, LOADPIC, LOADSHAPE etc cannot load from disk anymore from within a Logo program. Use the new FILECHOOSER control instead, and use GPROP “chooser “FILE as input for these commands.
- Online help was switched to the new resources server.
- Controls did not display well on Chrome if the display was zoomed.
- KEY did not report shifted letters correctly.
The URLs in environment files were not compatible across browser and desktop versions of Logo.
Browser specific fixes:
- Edge did not honor the INDEX property of a LISTBOX.
- Safari and Firefox reported images sizes incorrectly sometimes.
- Better Bluetooth error messages for Opera and Edge.
- Firefox drew a border around STATICTEXT controls, and did not honor the BORDER property for GRID.
- Fixed a Safari bug where reloading the same image did not fire any events.
- Logo hung during startup if Firefox launched the window in private mode.
- Bluetooth and ProBot have been enabled for the trial version.
- Cut/copy/paste now use the high level browser events. The trial version lets you not use copy/paste to move source code between Logo and another app anymore.
- Minor bug fixes.
- The name of an image loaded with LOADSNAP contained the file extension (eg .PNG).
- Added TELL list contents to undo actions.
- Windows: UNC paths were converted to local paths when saving a file
- Desktop release: When saving a file failed, no error message was displayed.