Easi-Scope USB Care and Maintenance
How to Care for your Easi-Scope
- Avoid vibration, shock and pressure to the microscope.
- Do not drop the microscope.
- Keep the microscope dry and protect it from water or vapor.
- Do not leave your microscope in a place with extreme high or low temperature.
- Do not touch the microscope with a wet hand as it may damage the device or give you an electric shock.
- Do not use or store the microscope in dusty, dirty areas as its moving parts may be damaged.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents to clean the microscope. Wipe it with a soft cloth slightly dampened in a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Do not aim the light from the microscope toward your eye. Doing so may cause permanent eye damage.
- Do not attempt to open or dismantle the microscope.