Pro-Bot is a sophisticated turtle robot with coding on board. Like a car, which it appears to be, Pro-Bot can move forward and back and turn left and right. Pro-Bot can also do much more. The built-in pen mechanism allows it to draw as it goes. Its ability to repeat and follow a series of commands, including a main program and subprograms, makes Pro-Bot a hands-on responsive tool for teaching and learning programming. Built-in touch, light, and sound sensors give Pro-Bot the ability to respond to its environment, making it a great platform for teaching the basics of robotics. Whether you want to learn about programming, experience robotics, or just have fun, Pro-Bot is a great tool.
- Move according to a series of commands in specified distances and degrees
- Display its program, highlighting each command as it is followed
- Store and incorporate subprograms into a main program
- Draw as it moves with standard pens
- Respond to feedback from touch, sound, and light sensors
With Pro-Bot you can
- Control a robot
- Write programs and watch them in action
- Teach a robot to navigate its environment
- Have fun!
Pro-Bot comes ready to go with no assembly required. Though Pro-Bot is a sophisticated robot, Pro-Bot is friendly and makes it easy to get started. Turn on the power switch (and the sound switch too if your environment allows) and get ready to have fun!
Click a link below to learn more.